Wiki Posts
Search

Anywhere to go for a run at DFW?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 12, 2023, 9:00 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, 6MM; BA GLD
Thanks for all the replies. Assuming I am unsuccessful in getting out to the tarmac, I'll probably pay for the Grand Hyatt. (Or I'll take the day off if I make it to the gym every day this week. We've hit that time of year in New Orleans where, at least for me, running outside is not an option.)
KBMIFlyer and nk15 like this.
Old Jun 12, 2023, 10:19 am

I’m a Walker and DFW is one of the best domestic airports for walking. I’ve had two hour plus layovers where I can easily get a five mile walk in simply going from A to B to C To D. It’s really easy to walk the airport (except to E) and I rarely use the sky train unless I’m super jammed for time, or E.

I think you also acknowledged the obvious in your last post. It’s going to be close to 100 for the summer almost daily. Sometimes we’ll above. Maybe you like running in oppressive heat? I don’t even like driving n it.
aztimm likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.