Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Texas
Reload this Page >

Road Trip through Texas (Houston-College Station-Austin-Dallas)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 10, 2023, 11:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA MP, NW WP, AA

We will doing a road trip from Houston to College Station, then Austin, and Dallas. Any recommendations on the road between the cities?
Old May 11, 2023, 2:21 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage, Travel Safety/Security & Texas, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA, HHonors, Hertz
Moderator Note:

I found your post in the thread on Texas BBQ. Unless you want to know the best roads to connect to barbecue restaurants (let me know), I've split your post off into its own thread.
Old May 13, 2023, 4:25 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA MP, NW WP, AA
Ha Ha. I meant to ask for BBQ joints along the way. It seems to me there are many worthy bbq places outside of big cities.

Of course, I welcome other sights or must see/do things as well.
Old May 13, 2023, 10:26 am

Programs: UA
You're definitely in the thick of TX BBQ with that trip. https://www.texasmonthly.com/interac...#burnt-bean-co Looks like Texas Monthly has an app for that too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.