Terminals at SAT

Old Aug 18, 17, 1:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: United Premier 1K
Terminals at SAT

Can anyone tell me if the two terminals at SAT are connected airside? I am departing on Air Canada in terminal A, but would like to use the United Club in terminal B. Will I have to clear security twice? (And if not connected airside, will they let me into Terminal B with a boarding pass for Terminal A?)

Thanks.
Old Aug 18, 17, 1:46 pm

Programs: AA EXP 1.6MM, PC Spire, Hertz 5*
They are not

I've never tried going into a terminal I didn't have a ticket to.
Old Aug 18, 17, 9:34 pm

Programs: AA Plat, CX Silver
Even if they don't you're not missing anything. Tiny club with no restrooms. If you have Pre the lines at SAT are generally empty at any time of day so there's little reason to arrive more than an hour before departure. When I lived in SAT I usually walked out my door at T-60 since I lived in Olmos Park.

Last edited by txflyer77; Aug 18, 17 at 9:40 pm
Old Oct 12, 17, 1:53 pm

Programs: DL GM, AA Gold, Hilton Gold, Bonvoy Gold, Radisson Gold, Hyatt Explorist
Originally Posted by txflyer77 View Post
Even if they don't you're not missing anything. Tiny club with no restrooms. If you have Pre the lines at SAT are generally empty at any time of day so there's little reason to arrive more than an hour before departure. When I lived in SAT I usually walked out my door at T-60 since I lived in Olmos Park.
This is very true. I live not far from there and also like to leave about T-60. If you have time to kill, I like to grab some Raisin' Canes for the flight. La Gloria is a decent sit-down option for Mexican food. I've only had tortas and beer at the airport location, but the margaritas at their Pearl restaurant are delicious and STRONG.

Search this Thread