Community
Wiki Posts
Search

IAH help

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2015, 7:56 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, Delta Plat, Marriott Plat,Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Plat
IAH help

Will be in Houston Dec 1-4. Business with staff with. I've got TSA precheck but just applied for global entry as will be traveling internationally soon. I was considering on Friday the 4th on return to CA doing the interview at IAH. We will have time to kill, I assume will get to airport 3 hrs early.

Plan to check into priority pass options in terminal D(2 I understand), flying AA in terminal A. Will check in myself and staff there, then head to terminal E. Never been to IAH mind you. Will I have to go through security at E again or are D and E connected post security? I'm pretty sure interview for GOES is post security.

Then, from D to A, I believe I don't need to go through security, correct? Also, how much time should I allow to get from D to A?

Thanks in advance!
Old Oct 30, 2015, 8:57 pm

Programs: UA Gold, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
All the terminals at IAH are connected airside by a tram. Once in the airport, you don't need to go through security again.

From D, you'll need to walk to the tram stop at C or E; it could be a 5-10 minute walk, then the trams run about every 2 minutes and travel time is a couple of minutes. 20 minutes should be fine; 30 a gracious plenty.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.