Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > America - USA > Texas
Reload this Page >

Recommendations for limo pickup from DFW?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2013, 9:39 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, Bonvoy Platinum, HH Diamond; others

Any recent recommendations for a limo service to pick up from DFW? Especially one that monitors your flight and is ready & waiting when you arrive.
Old Jan 1, 2014, 6:09 am

Programs: American Airlines British Airways
MY TA always uses:

Garvin Harding
1914 Cordova Bend Irving, Texas
214-912-6154

This is a small operation. She has sent him to pick me up several times over the years. He has always been on time and in the right place.
Old Jan 5, 2014, 11:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime Executive Diamond Platinum VIP with Braniff, Eastern, Midway, National & Pan Am
Do you actually need a limo or will a normal car service suffice?

I always use ExecuCar and book a standard sedan. About 1/2 the time they sub an SUV (Suburban or the like). Only once were they not already waiting for me when I exited security and arrived at baggage claim - that instance was a last minute (after landing and sitting on the ramp) gate change.

Last edited by Herb687; Jan 5, 2014 at 11:54 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.