Wiki Posts
Search

Missing WYSIWYG Option

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2009, 9:17 pm
Original Poster

Programs: AA, AB, AC, ..., ZZ
Missing WYSIWYG Option

At the My Control Panel->Edit Options-> Miscellaneous Options->Message Editor Interface, I only get the Basic Editor and the Standard Editor options.
The WYSIWYG option is not there.
Has it been disabled?
Old Apr 25, 2009, 5:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

As far as I can recall it was never there.
Old Apr 27, 2009, 7:33 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ScottC
As far as I can recall it was never there.
vbulletin supports the option, but I guess it has been disabled site-wide. I wonder why.

Anyway, the FAQ is misleading, since it specifically mention the WYSIWYG option.
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/faq.p...y&titlesonly=0
Old Apr 27, 2009, 4:35 pm

Thanks for pointing out the deficiency in the FAQ boazs, you are absolutely correct.

I'm pretty sure this option is missing simply because the current settings are the default settings and we saw no need to change them. I'll research this though and see what I can find out.
Old Apr 28, 2009, 2:12 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mikel at Webflyer
Thanks for pointing out the deficiency in the FAQ boazs, you are absolutely correct.

I'm pretty sure this option is missing simply because the current settings are the default settings and we saw no need to change them. I'll research this though and see what I can find out.
Thanks - I am sure WYSIWYG will be useful for many.
Old Nov 3, 2009, 8:19 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mikel at Webflyer

Just wondering if there are any news regarding this.
Old Nov 6, 2009, 3:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Originally Posted by boazs
Just wondering if there are any news regarding this.
I'd second this! When nesting lots of URLs and formatting options and the like, it can get pretty confusing.

I [try to] maintain a list of car rental discount codes, and it can get pretty hairy trying to get everything bulleted, bolded, hyperlinked, and italicized just perfectly. Whizzy-wig would sure make it a lot nicer.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.