Search

Can't access gallery

Search this Thread

Old Sep 4, 2007, 8:27 pm
ed1
Original Poster

Programs: NW: SE & WC
Can't access gallery

I can't access the gallery, page times out in both Ff and IE!
Old Sep 5, 2007, 9:20 am

You caught us. The Photo Gallery was moved to a different server yesterday and you must have happened upon it at just the wrong time.

You should be able to access it again now.
Old Sep 5, 2007, 1:16 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Originally Posted by Mikel at Webflyer
You caught us. The Photo Gallery was moved to a different server yesterday and you must have happened upon it at just the wrong time.

i also cannot access the photo gallery-getting a page not found error using both safari and firefox
Old Sep 5, 2007, 3:00 pm
ed1
Original Poster

Just got:
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
from the link on the extras page, and timed out still on the extras drop-down.
Old Sep 5, 2007, 3:06 pm

Just double checked with Joshua. Though everything has been moved successfully, it could take up to 48 hours before the dns information is updated across the Web, so that is probably what is causing these errors. The photo gallery was moved yesterday, so some members might have trouble accessing it until sometime Thursday.

Now, if Friday comes along and you still can't get to the gallery, then I'll rapidly transition into triple check mode.
Old Sep 7, 2007, 7:44 am

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Just double checked with Joshua. Though everything has been moved successfully, it could take up to 48 hours before the dns information is updated across the Web, so that is probably what is causing these errors. The photo gallery was moved yesterday, so some members might have trouble accessing it until sometime Thursday.

Now, if Friday comes along and you still can't get to the gallery, then I'll rapidly transition into triple check mode.
so can you go into 3xcheck mode? still can't access. when i use the drop down menu under extras, the page hangs and then goes to "the page cannot be dispaled" and if i copy and paste the link for the gallery, i get an internal server error and this is with both safari and firefox.
Old Sep 7, 2007, 10:23 am
ed1
Original Poster

Drop-down is working okay for me now, but the link from the extras page itself is still giving me the same Internal Server Error.
Old Sep 7, 2007, 4:28 pm

working for me again-thank you ^
Old Sep 7, 2007, 4:57 pm
ed1
Original Poster

Both links are now working okay for me now. Thanks!
Old Oct 21, 2007, 8:34 am
ed1
Original Poster

I haven't been able to access the gallery again for the past two days.
Old Oct 22, 2007, 11:25 pm

Originally Posted by ed1
I haven't been able to access the gallery again for the past two days.
and the same for me as well
Old Oct 23, 2007, 4:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Me Three!
Old Oct 24, 2007, 7:10 pm
ed1
Original Poster

Now that they have contact us working again, I've reported it there, since we've seen no official response here.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.