Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Correction for Flight Connect Calendar

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2009, 11:19 am

Programs: Active: AA, UA, DL
Please correct mine on 5/26/2010 and 6/7/2010:
Need to add "DL" prior to the flight numbers. Thanks.

- Pat
Old Nov 3, 2010, 12:47 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
I did it again.....

Is it possible to have the flight number on 11/6/10 corrected from UA225 to UA594 and also wondering if it's possible to have a way to edit your own pst to FlightConnect
Old Nov 3, 2010, 1:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Amex Gold/Plat, UA *G, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott LT Gold, NEXUS, TSA Disparager Unobtanium
The ability to correct mistakes on the Flight Connect calendar would be very helpful! I've had numerous occasions where I forget to enter UA before the flight #, or put in the wrong city pairs..
Old Dec 15, 2010, 10:44 am

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Send me off to the penalty box as I did it again......

Could you remove UA6: SFO-JFK on 1/1/11. It should have been 1/8 and I entered that but need to have 1/1/11 removed.

And as always, anyway this can be an "editable" feature for the user? Perhaps only being able to add when logged in and then editable based on one's log in information as in addition to me screwing up, it's a pain in the foot when schedule changes hit.
Old Dec 20, 2010, 4:06 pm

Originally Posted by goalie
Send me off to the penalty box as I did it again......

Could you remove UA6: SFO-JFK on 1/1/11. It should have been 1/8 and I entered that but need to have 1/1/11 removed.

And as always, anyway this can be an "editable" feature for the user? Perhaps only being able to add when logged in and then editable based on one's log in information as in addition to me screwing up, it's a pain in the foot when schedule changes hit.
Bump on both issues....

Please correct
&
Any thoughts on making this user-editable based on log-in creds?
Old Mar 27, 2012, 12:44 pm

Programs: EK Skywards Gold, Etihad Guest Gold, VS
I have managed to put the wrong flight number on my EK flight 19 April 2012 - it should be EK004 rather than EK404. Could someone correct it for me please. Thank you.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.