Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Questionable banner ad

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2012, 2:14 pm
Original Poster

Questionable banner ad

So I clicked into the TS&S forum and the top banner ad contained questionable content. The headline proclaimed "Philipini Fiance/Wife?". I did not click on the ad, but here is the shortcut for it. I'm pretty sure FT doesn't want to get engaged in human trafficking!

http://www.googleadservices.com/page...hilippines.php
Old Mar 14, 2012, 3:01 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Thank you -- we've reported the ad to Google, who served it.

Paul
Old Mar 28, 2012, 3:30 pm

How can you complain without knowing what service is being advertised?

I followed the link. It's a company which assists people in obtaining fiance or marriage visas. Their service is for customers (US citizens) who have a wife or fiance who lives in the Philippines and who want help starting a life in the United States.

I have no idea who many, if any, members of Flyertalk have need of their services. I don't know of any. However the service has nothing to do with human trafficking. There is absolutely no indication the service is anything but legal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.