Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Got Message That Flyertalk Was Unable To Accept A Connection All Weekend

Search this Thread

Old Aug 23, 2004, 3:02 pm
Hoc
Original Poster

Programs: Bonvoy Titanium, Hilton Diamond, AA 2.5 MM, United Gold, Hyatt Globalist
Got Message That Flyertalk Was Unable To Accept A Connection All Weekend

I can't imagine that it was just me. Over the past couple of months, I will often get a message when trying to connect to Flyertalk that the server is unable to accept a connection, or the DNS server is down. It will usually go on for hours. This weekend, it started Saturday, and only ended this morning (Monday).

Given that I have no problems connecting to other sites when I get this message, it has to be an issue with Flyertalk. Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is something being done to figure out what is happening?
Old Aug 23, 2004, 3:13 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=348232
Old Aug 23, 2004, 3:15 pm
dan at WebFlyer

Originally Posted by Hoc
Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is something being done to figure out what is happening?
Yes and yes.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.