Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

missing post (original post moved from UA forum to AC forum)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2024, 9:21 am
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

I'm working from memory here, so while I believe everything is accurate, it might not be.

Several weeks ago, but after March 27, I posted a query in Have a Simple Question About United Airlines/MileagePlus? Ask Here [2024]. WineCountryUA (properly) moved the post to the Air Canada forum. When I just searched the Air Canada forum for posts by me, the search engine said there were none. (I also searched for "UA+8504", since I mentioned that flight number; this also resulted in a failed search, but that could be because of the short text strings.)

Are short (two or fewer posts) threads deleted due to lack of activity? I believe WineCountryUA created a new thread with my query and then answered part of it, but I never saw another response. I don't believe I'm misusing the FT search engine; I have searched for my own posts before and been successful.

Any clues about what happened to my post? Am I doing something wrong?
Old May 16, 2024, 11:12 am
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
RE: deleting short threads - That's not standard procedure. It may have even been an accident. Send a PM to Adam Smith (he deleted it) and ask what's up.
beltway likes this.
Old May 16, 2024, 2:36 pm
Original Poster
Hilton Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by IBJoel
[...] Send a PM to Adam Smith (he deleted it) and ask what's up.
Done. Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.