Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Post/Reply under the thread is not shown

Old Apr 2, 2024, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Hi there,
A week ago, I posted a reply under the thread “Oneworld booking and pricing experiences“. It showed that my post was to be reviewed by the moderator, sth like that, after I click the post button. However, it is not shown in the thread or in my recent post section till now. I also tried to contact Help section but no one replied.

No clue what I have been through… But I would appreciate your help on this issue.
Old Apr 2, 2024, 10:58 am
Community Director Emerita

My apologies that the forum moderator didn't see the post and approve it. I have just done so. For anyone else reading this thread, this is the post in question:

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/36111884-post1920.html
Old Apr 2, 2024, 8:45 pm
Original Poster

Great! Now I know where I can find the efficient help.
Btw, I am afraid few subscribers to that thread would read my post since it was not shown in the most recent page. Is it possible to help move my post to latest position from your side? Otherwise, I can do a delete and repost from my side. Thx.
Old Apr 2, 2024, 8:49 pm

Originally Posted by trasodaa
Great! Now I know where I can find the efficient help.
Btw, I am afraid few subscribers to that thread would read my post since it was not shown in the most recent page. Is it possible to help move my post to latest position from your side? Otherwise, I can do a delete and repost from my side. Thx.
You're right, that is an issue. I tried to quote it but the content shown in gray didn't show up in the quote. So I suggest that you post it again.
Old Apr 2, 2024, 9:01 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K
You're right, that is an issue. I tried to quote it but the content shown in gray didn't show up in the quote. So I suggest that you post it again.
Spoiler

Done. Delete the original one and please approve the updated post in that thread. Thx
Old Apr 2, 2024, 9:18 pm
Original Poster

Done. Original post was deleted. Please approve the updated one in that thread, thx.

Btw, I found posts with quote will go to the moderator for review, should I try avoiding quotes in the future?
Old Apr 2, 2024, 9:27 pm

Originally Posted by trasodaa
Done. Original post was deleted. Please approve the updated one in that thread, thx.

Btw, I found posts with quote will go to the moderator for review, should I try avoiding quotes in the future?
Done. You'll only need a couple more posts and then they will post automatically.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.