Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Left column went away

Search this Thread

Old Mar 1, 2024, 5:04 am
Original Poster

Left column went away

Hi. Until yesterday, https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/ brought me to a page with two columns. The left column was navigational where I could pick the forums using expandable twisties and it also had blue balls indicating new content (I think, how that worked or what it did was never really clear to me).
The right column took up most of the page and had some new or popular posts to see.

What happened to that? Yesterday and today I now see a single column with the hierarchy of forums expanded by one level (e.g. Miles&Points shows its branches, Travel&Dining its branches, ...). No new content is shown at all except for a little Last Post text.

How can I get the two column layout back? I used to be able to open https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/, quickly glance through new posts on that page then jump to Omni to see what is new there.
Today I don't see the new posts at all and I have to scroll way down to get to Omni.

I think the left column also used to stay throughout my visit to FlyerTalk and provide me quick navigation. But I can't say for certain.

I am opening FlyerTalk on a desktop Windows system with Chrome. I am not viewing it through a mobile phone.

Thank you
Old Mar 1, 2024, 9:38 am
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
See this thread: Trending?
Old Mar 1, 2024, 10:09 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by IBJoel
See this thread: Trending?
Thank you for the pointer. I put a post in that thread.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.