Wiki Posts
Search

Chatbots

Search this Thread

Old Feb 17, 2024, 8:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC MM E50 , Former SPG, now Marriott LT Plat
Chatbots

Not sure where to place this, but I have recently noticed quite a few posts/posters which seem to me
to be Chat Bots, rather than actual people.

I reported one to moderators, with no ( evident) results.

More are popping up.

What to do about these?
Old Feb 17, 2024, 11:35 am
Moderator: Hyatt; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM, Mlife Plat, Caesars Diam, Marriott Tit, UA Gold, Hyatt Glob, invol FT beta tester
Originally Posted by IluvSQ
Not sure where to place this, but I have recently noticed quite a few posts/posters which seem to me
to be Chat Bots, rather than actual people.

I reported one to moderators, with no ( evident) results.

More are popping up.

What to do about these?
Reporting them using the alert button is the right way to go. Action taken may depend on various factors, circumstances, pattern of posting, etc.

A lot of new accounts try to fluff post their way to 5 posts so that they can post links; if you think that may be going on, there's also this thread: Report spam / spammer post issues here (PLEASE read wikipost)

Although no one seems to have reported anything there for a while, IMO the advice in the wiki at the top of that thread remains relevant.
IBJoel likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.