Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Can't post a reply?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2023, 12:21 pm
Original Poster

Can't post a reply?

New member here. My first post was replied to by a helpful member. I need to reply back but am stopped from doing so. It says "vBulletin Message
You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites and photos after you have made 5 posts or more."
There are no pictures or URLs, only text. No number signs, special characters, or anything other than text. Any way around this?
Thanks
Old Aug 1, 2023, 1:56 pm
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Originally Posted by billyjmcdougal
New member here. My first post was replied to by a helpful member. I need to reply back but am stopped from doing so. It says "vBulletin Message
You are only allowed to post URLs to other sites and photos after you have made 5 posts or more."
There are no pictures or URLs, only text. No number signs, special characters, or anything other than text. Any way around this?
Thanks
Copy paste what you tried to post here: https://www.flyertalk.com/help/contact

I'll take a look and see what may have triggered that message
jjschonhoff likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.