Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

If a post title is not bold is it closed? Who decides to close a post?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2023, 6:34 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA,WN,AA,DL, B6

I have been trying to get clarification on this. If a post title is not bold is it closed can’t reply who decides to close a post. Sone are very new.
Old Jul 20, 2023, 7:17 pm
Moderator: United Airlines

Programs: UA Plat 1.995MM, Hyatt Discoverist, Marriott Plat/LT Gold, Hilton Silver, IHG Plat
Unread thread titles are bold, once read they are unbolded. In either case, they can be replied to by members (unless closed).
Note read and unread is only tracked for members and only if they are logged in.

Older (2 weeks?) unread threads, go to unbold read mode.

Threads can only be closed by Moderators or Administrators.

Last edited by WineCountryUA; Jul 21, 2023 at 9:15 am Reason: Older (2 weeks?) unread threads, go to unbold read mode.
Old Jul 21, 2023, 8:00 am
Suspended

Location: Watchlisted by the prejudiced, en route to purgatory
Programs: Just Say No to Fleecing and Blacklisting
Originally Posted by WineCountryUA
Note read and unread is only tracked for members and only if they are logged in.
These thread read/unread status indications are also a product of tracking even of those who aren’t logged in as an FT member or don’t have FT membership but are using the site consistently in a way. It’s just that the tracking is more comprehensive and consistent for those who are logged in as FT members.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.