Community
Wiki Posts
Search

My Flyertalk Albums didn't come across

Search this Thread

Old Jul 16, 2023, 8:42 pm
Original Poster

My Flyertalk Albums didn't come across

I know I haven't used Flyertalk frequently for a while, however...

...I had a lot of photos in the old Flyertalk photo Galleries before. The old Galleries went through some ups and downs in recent years, but I see it has been replaced with a new system that's under Community > Pictures & Albums.

It seems that a lot of users had their old albums ported across to the new system (some as old as 15 years ago), but my albums didn't come across.

Did I miss an email or something saying to do something if I wanted my photos preserved? What happened? Can I get the photos back?
Old Jul 17, 2023, 5:12 pm
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
While your specific albums may not have been ported over, it's possible the photos were. Check all your photos/albums and let me know if you're able to find them. If not, I can see if tech is able to restore them
Old Jul 17, 2023, 7:19 pm
Original Poster

Just checked and both appear to be completely blank.
Old Jul 18, 2023, 9:13 am
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
I'll escalate this to our tech team
anat0l likes this.
Old Jul 18, 2023, 9:19 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by IBJoel
I'll escalate this to our tech team
Thanks so much!
If it helps at all, in my signature there's an old link to my Galleries album (it was actually an album which contained other albums in it, and some of those albums also had albums within those). I can also provide former links to some images that were in my albums (if that helps the tech team to trace the path to the images), as I used FT Galleries to host images that I integrated into my trip reports.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.