WIkiPost – Created a New WikiPost, Can't Edit it

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 19, 2023, 9:01 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF Gold, FB Plat, Accor Diamond, Hilton Gold, Marriot Gold – ex-UA 1k, ex-AA Plat, ex IHG Plat

I have created a WikiPost @ Accor/ ALL: experiences with best price guarantee

It is live and can be seen by others, however I cannot edit it, despite being over the 90/90 rules (90 days, 90 posts).

I have attached two screenshots:
- What I see where the Edit button should be expected (I only see a Printer icon)
- What the moderator sees for the same Wikipost – there is the same Printer icon and an Edit button too.

Why am I not able to see that Edit button?
Attached Images   
Old Jul 19, 2023, 10:46 am
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Originally Posted by gdoubleu
I have created a WikiPost @ Accor/ ALL: experiences with best price guarantee

It is live and can be seen by others, however I cannot edit it, despite being over the 90/90 rules (90 days, 90 posts).

I have attached two screenshots:
- What I see where the Edit button should be expected (I only see a Printer icon)
- What the moderator sees for the same Wikipost – there is the same Printer icon and an Edit button too.

Why am I not able to see that Edit button?
Took me a bit, but I figured it out. In December, we had a bunch of issues with Wikiposts. One of the only ways we could make them workable again was tying the editing ability to usergroup. We chose Coupon Connection. I would reach out to SanDiego1K about becoming a Coupon Connection member

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.