Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Shared account with another user?

Old Oct 29, 2022, 3:19 pm
Original Poster

My account shows two pending notifications, which do not exist when I try to see them. Also, I found really interesting that in my profile says I have 399 posts and joined the forum in 2008. Just found out about flyertalk this year.
Old Oct 29, 2022, 5:05 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by G.G
My account shows two pending notifications, which do not exist when I try to see them. Also, I found really interesting that in my profile says I have 399 posts and joined the forum in 2008. Just found out about flyertalk this year.
It's not your profile; the system is showing the profile of G*G, not G.G, which is yours.

It's a known issue when members use non-alphanumeric characters in their user names; sometimes it links to the wrong profile. This has been extensively discussed by the moderators' team.
Old Nov 2, 2022, 7:01 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

That is so 1990's. Hopefully nobody attempts to create usernames in the form of "select * from <table name>".
Old Nov 2, 2022, 12:36 pm
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Originally Posted by G.G
Please let me know if you'd like to change your username
Old Nov 5, 2022, 7:57 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by IBJoel
Please let me know if you'd like to change your username
Yes, please. What is the process?
Old Nov 5, 2022, 4:34 pm
Moderator: Travel Safety/Security, Travel Tools, California, Los Angeles; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: oneword Emerald
Originally Posted by G.G
Yes, please. What is the process?
Send ​​​​​IBJoel a private message with your preferred new username.
IBJoel likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.