How to Report an Issue

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2022, 9:56 am
Administrator
Original Poster

Programs: Internet Brands
How to Report an Issue

Hello everyone,

To more quickly resolve bugs, tech and I have worked on a few ideas that will make understanding easier and let us sort through problems a bit faster. Tech has developed a short questionaire we'll need everyone to start filling out to get details a little faster. Unfortunately "______ isn't working" isn't particularly helpful in getting the problem resolved.
Desktop or mobile?
Reproduced in multiple browsers? Which do/don’t work (we at least need to know the initial browser)?
Steps to reproduce the issue
Reproduced on incognito mode/private window?
When did this problem start?
(If you're just confirming that you're also having the issue, we'll just need your device type and browser)

For me, I'd like everyone to keep unhelpful comments to a minimum. If you're just harping on the problem more instead of providing useful information to fix it, then legitimate comments can get lost in the weeds. If you're trying to help others fix it, then by all means make those kinds of posts.

Thank you all and hopefully these will help us get fixes rolled out much faster!

​​​​​​​Joel
Zorak, plunet and activist3530 like this.

Last edited by IBJoel; Dec 7, 2022 at 2:00 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.