Unable to post pictures

Old Aug 11, 22, 5:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Acapulco - Gold, Panama - Red, Timothy Leary 8 Mile High Club
Unable to post pictures

I have tried a number of ways. Worked until tonight. Not happening anymore.
Old Aug 11, 22, 5:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: HH Diamond, Marriott LTPP/Platinum Premier, Hyatt Lame-ist, UA !K
Originally Posted by BamaVol View Post
I have tried a number of ways. Worked until tonight. Not happening anymore.
Ditto.

Also, what's with the "disabling your AdBlocker" and "accept cookies" again and again and again?

David
Old Aug 11, 22, 5:34 pm
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Originally Posted by DELee View Post
Ditto.

Also, what's with the "disabling your AdBlocker" and "accept cookies" again and again and again?

David
I know we did a minor update with the cookie message. Are you getting it on every page? Are you incognito/private browsing? Testing photo upload below:

Old Aug 11, 22, 6:41 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by IBJoel View Post
I know we did a minor update with the cookie message. Are you getting it on every page? Are you incognito/private browsing? Testing photo upload below:

I can see your photo now above.

I am not in incognito mode but still am unable to use either the Manage Attachments / Upload and the resulting popup to either upload images or even have it load an image from a web link.

When pasting in the link and then hitting enter, the resulting error message is:

vBulletin Message
Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.
David
Old Aug 11, 22, 7:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Acapulco - Gold, Panama - Red, Timothy Leary 8 Mile High Club
It has now worked two out of three attempts. Its just one thread thats jinxed. I suppose I can avoid that one for now.
Old Aug 11, 22, 9:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM MM, Mlife Noir, TR 7*, Marriott Tit, UA Plat, Hyatt Glob
Nope, uploading is broken for me. I can click on the picture icon (the one that's a rectangle with a circle in the upper left and sort of mountains at the bottom). However on the ensuing dialog I usually click on "From Your Device" but that button is dead. So is "Take A Photo". "From Your Albums" seems to work.

Hilariously the "Cancel" button is broken and does not work to exit the dialog, nor does hitting the ESC key, but clicking in the main browser window works.
Old Aug 12, 22, 9:57 am
Administrator

Originally Posted by Zorak View Post
Nope, uploading is broken for me. I can click on the picture icon (the one that's a rectangle with a circle in the upper left and sort of mountains at the bottom). However on the ensuing dialog I usually click on "From Your Device" but that button is dead. So is "Take A Photo". "From Your Albums" seems to work.

Hilariously the "Cancel" button is broken and does not work to exit the dialog, nor does hitting the ESC key, but clicking in the main browser window works.
What's your browser, operating system, and are you any content blockers?
Old Aug 12, 22, 10:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: :rolleyes:, DL DM MM, Mlife Noir, TR 7*, Marriott Tit, UA Plat, Hyatt Glob
What's your browser, operating system, and are you any content blockers?
latest version of Chrome on a Chromebook, blockers disabled, cache cleared etc.
IBJoel likes this.
Old Aug 12, 22, 11:12 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Zorak View Post

Ditto for me as well using Edge Version 104.0.1293.47 All does not work. Think the dialog/popup is been broke.

David

Follow up - not working either with Firefox or even with IE. Can't even login to FT - hitting the login button doesn't work either.

David

Last edited by cblaisd; Aug 12, 22 at 2:50 pm Reason: merged poster's two consecutive posts
Old Sep 22, 22, 6:47 am

Programs: AA PtPro (2 MM); Hilton Diamond; Hertz President Cr; DL SkyMiles; UA MileagePlus
Hi,

Having a similar problem. I am unable to download pictures to My Album. It did work about a month ago. I played around My Album little and noticed that if I tried to delete the picture in My Album, it does not delete. Anybody has any clue?
Old Sep 23, 22, 2:32 pm
Administrator

Originally Posted by AlwaysAisle View Post
Hi,

Having a similar problem. I am unable to download pictures to My Album. It did work about a month ago. I played around My Album little and noticed that if I tried to delete the picture in My Album, it does not delete. Anybody has any clue?
Do you get an error message? Or does it do nothing? Or does it say it's deleted, but it really isn't?
Old Sep 23, 22, 5:34 pm

Programs: AA PtPro (2 MM); Hilton Diamond; Hertz President Cr; DL SkyMiles; UA MileagePlus
Do you get an error message? Or does it do nothing? Or does it say it's deleted, but it really isn't?
It does nothing. When I tried to delete a photo, "Alert, Deleting the album will all pictures..." pop up with the choice of "Cancel" or :"OK." I click "OK" but does nothing.

P.S.
I tried on Chrome and Microsoft Edge. I tried on my work computer and on my personal computer. All situations same, unable to upload pictures into My Album and unable to delete pictures.
IBJoel likes this.

Last edited by AlwaysAisle; Sep 25, 22 at 7:55 am
Old Sep 26, 22, 12:52 pm
Administrator

Originally Posted by AlwaysAisle View Post
It does nothing. When I tried to delete a photo, "Alert, Deleting the album will all pictures..." pop up with the choice of "Cancel" or :"OK." I click "OK" but does nothing.

P.S.
I tried on Chrome and Microsoft Edge. I tried on my work computer and on my personal computer. All situations same, unable to upload pictures into My Album and unable to delete pictures.
I was able to replicate, recorded the issue on my screen and sent to tech
Old Sep 28, 22, 5:46 am

Programs: BA GGL - maybe only briefly!
Moved - wrong thread.

Last edited by vintagepilot; Sep 28, 22 at 6:01 am

Search this Thread