Wiki Posts
Search

Unable to post pictures

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2022, 10:13 am
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Originally Posted by AlwaysAisle
It does nothing. When I tried to delete a photo, "Alert, Deleting the album will all pictures..." pop up with the choice of "Cancel" or :"OK." I click "OK" but does nothing.

P.S.
I tried on Chrome and Microsoft Edge. I tried on my work computer and on my personal computer. All situations same, unable to upload pictures into My Album and unable to delete pictures.
This should be fixed now
Old Nov 24, 2022, 11:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Still not working for me, but perhaps it is a different problem. See the attached image. Note that I had to add this to My Flyertalk picture album to share the link here. But using the manage attachments no longer works.

The screengrab below shows the "manage attachments" pop up screen. I chose the image I wanted to upload, and the image actually displays next to the filename. That means the Flyertalk website is correctly displaying the image. But when I click the upload button, it always fails. I have also tried this with jpeg and gif file formats. Interestingly, with the original image which was png, I got a different error. It said the file was not in Jpeg format!

I have tried multiple browsers and multiple OS's, multiple PC's and iPhone's.

Old Nov 25, 2022, 2:46 pm
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
Originally Posted by stimpy
Still not working for me, but perhaps it is a different problem. See the attached image. Note that I had to add this to My Flyertalk picture album to share the link here. But using the manage attachments no longer works.

The screengrab below shows the "manage attachments" pop up screen. I chose the image I wanted to upload, and the image actually displays next to the filename. That means the Flyertalk website is correctly displaying the image. But when I click the upload button, it always fails. I have also tried this with jpeg and gif file formats. Interestingly, with the original image which was png, I got a different error. It said the file was not in Jpeg format!

I have tried multiple browsers and multiple OS's, multiple PC's and iPhone's.
You're using the wrong uploader. In your MyFlyerTalk, go to options and make sure you are using the Full CKEditor (save at the bottom of the page). Then click the "postcard" icon (looks like the moon over some mountains) and you should be all set
Old Nov 26, 2022, 11:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Four Seasons Contributor BadgeMandarin Oriental Contributor Badge

Location: Seat 1A, Juice pretty much everywhere, Mucci des Coins Exotiques
Originally Posted by IBJoel
You're using the wrong uploader. In your MyFlyerTalk, go to options and make sure you are using the Full CKEditor (save at the bottom of the page). Then click the "postcard" icon (looks like the moon over some mountains) and you should be all set
OK, thanks for that. But perhaps you should take away the wrong uploader? Or at least put a note on it telling people not to use it rather than leaving them to bang their heads against the wall.
Old Jan 19, 2023, 12:20 am
Hilton Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: Lufthansa: Senator || IHG: Diamond Royal Ambassador Inner Circle || Plutonium Status
Thumbs down

Posting photos is all fine,

Yet when i try to upload a screenshot made by my ipad i get.....

i was aiming to post a photo of my room next to a photo taken as screenshot from the IHG-app to show readers the difference in reality vs marketing

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.