Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Customs/Immigration at LAX Terminal 4

Old May 4, 2019, 12:14 pm
Original Poster

Hello.

I am picking someone up at LAX tomorrow. The international flight arrives at Terminal 4, but not sure if customs/immigration is in Terminal 4 proper or out of TBIT (International Terminal).

I ask because I am not sure where to meet my party.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Old May 4, 2019, 5:34 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
Originally Posted by G6flyer
Hello.

I am picking someone up at LAX tomorrow. The international flight arrives at Terminal 4, but not sure if customs/immigration is in Terminal 4 proper or out of TBIT (International Terminal).

I ask because I am not sure where to meet my party.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Welcome to FlyerTalk.

There is a customs facility at LAX Terminal 4, the American Airlines Terminal, but whether it’s open will depend on the time of day. Not to mention the flight could arrive at a hangar or the remote gates and require bussing to TBIT.

This is the Technical Support and Feedback forum, so we will move your post to the appropriate forum.

The American Airlines offers a thread GUIDE: LAX / Los Angeles International Airport - MCT, Connection, etc. (link),

and there’s the Los Angeles forum.

Let us know in your next post if your party is arriving on American or another airline, so we can move the thread.

Thank you, JDiver, Co-Moderator
IBobi likes this.

Last edited by JDiver; May 6, 2019 at 8:07 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.