Wiki Posts
Search

Cannot post anymore in Accor social group

Search this Thread

Old Jun 25, 2018, 12:53 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster
Accor 25+ Badge

Programs: AF/KL Flying Blue Platinum for life/Club2000 Ultimate, Accor ALL Diamond
Originally Posted by IBJoel
What tech said before is that it's a problem with your auto-saved content. Are you posting any BBCode else where on the site? I'll ask tech to fix again, but just trying to see how we can get you to posting regularly again.
Thank you IBJoel for helping.
Pardon my ignorance, but I am not an IT person and I have no idea what is BBCode. What I can tell is that I never have any problem posting in any other FT forum. This problem is only in the Accor Social forum and is relatively recent. I have not changed anything in my way of posting. I just type my text in the field and click on submit.
I am not sure it is linked to autosave content. Even before there is any autosave, I have the problem.
starflyergold likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.