Wiki Posts
Search

Chrome Notifications for "Post Quotes"

Search this Thread

Old Aug 11, 2017, 12:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Plat, Hyatt Explorist, Mlife Gold, Starbucks Gold
Chrome Notifications for "Post Quotes"

Logging in from my desktop in Chrome, I get notification popups that I have new "Post Quotes".

Clicking the notification doesn't do anything except dismiss the notification, and I can't find anywhere on the FT side to view said "Post Quotes"

Am I missing something?
Old Aug 11, 2017, 8:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

try here http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/members/wooglin.html ?
Old Aug 11, 2017, 10:55 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Maître-plongeur des Muccis
As this is more appropriate to the Technical Support and Feedback forum, we have moved it there.

JDiver, Co-Moderator
Old Aug 13, 2017, 1:20 pm
Moderator: Aegean Miles+Bonus

Programs: AFKL Plat, A3 Gold
I have the exact same issue. It is absolutely useless to show that somebody has quoted me, if there are no details about which post. Why not attach the link of the post to the notification (in the same way all other websites do it)?
Old Aug 14, 2017, 1:26 pm
Administrator

Programs: Internet Brands
You guys should be seeing something like the attached photo, when you click "Your Notifications". That is not occurring?
Name:  FTquotes.JPG
Views: 144
Size:  46.1 KB
Old Jan 2, 2018, 1:16 pm

This is not occurring for me. There's no way to expand/view my notifications (like there is usually is when you have an unread PM). I did get a Chrome notification for a new post quote, but I also can't seem to find a way to view it.
Old Jan 2, 2018, 3:27 pm
Ambassador, New England

Programs: Amtrak, WN RR, Choice
Originally Posted by bodiddely
This is not occurring for me. There's no way to expand/view my notifications (like there is usually is when you have an unread PM). I did get a Chrome notification for a new post quote, but I also can't seem to find a way to view it.
The "Your Notifications" link no longer appears there. There should now be a bell in the far upper right corner, which is where quote notifications and other alerts should appear when you click on it.
IBobi likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.