Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Anyone else having trouble viewing this site using Chrome?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone else having trouble viewing this site using Chrome?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2017, 4:48 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by IBobi
Hey guys,

We believe there is an issue with one of the Marriott banners that we are serving. We are trying to figure out what the issue is -- please bear with us.

As an aside, FlyerTalk is fully supported by our advertising, so please do us a couple of favors:

1. Report any bad ads to the mod team/me, here in the Tech Support forum.
2. Please refrain from promoting the use of ad blockers.

Thanks guys,

Paul
I am having trouble with pages not loading and waiting for ads. It is almost impossible to follow the discussions on a thread without waiting forever for each page to advance a few lines.

I couldn't even type this response without the page freezing up and wait a few minute.

FT is becoming unusable for me with this type of performance. This is with IE and Chrome, Windows 10 and Windows 7 Pro.
Old Jan 2, 2018, 5:21 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by CIT85
I am having trouble with pages not loading and waiting for ads. It is almost impossible to follow the discussions on a thread without waiting forever for each page to advance a few lines.

I couldn't even type this response without the page freezing up and wait a few minute.

FT is becoming unusable for me with this type of performance. This is with IE and Chrome, Windows 10 and Windows 7 Pro.
Do you have a very slow internet connection?
Old Jan 3, 2018, 12:42 pm

Programs: UA Plat MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott LTT, Hyatt Globalist
Originally Posted by IBobi
Do you have a very slow internet connection?
No. Upload is 55 Mbps, Download is 89 Mbps right now.

I often get a frozen page with the bottom stating flyertalk is not responding due to a long running script.
Old Jan 3, 2018, 2:20 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by CIT85
No. Upload is 55 Mbps, Download is 89 Mbps right now.

I often get a frozen page with the bottom stating flyertalk is not responding due to a long running script.
Weird. Try clearing your FT cookies and your browser cache. Also maybe try using a different browser and seeing how that works.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.