Wiki Posts
Search

list of favorite forums?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 8, 2015, 4:54 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

list of favorite forums?

This is a great and incredibly extensive site. I tend to visit the same specific forums every time I visit. Maybe the option is right in front of me and I'm missing it, but is there a way to list or show only one's "favorite" forums rather than needing to hunt through the list of dozens of forums each time I visit? Thanks very much.
Old Nov 8, 2015, 5:54 pm
Ambassador, New England

Programs: Amtrak, WN RR, Choice
Indeed there is! It's called "MyFlyertalk", and it is accessible via a link near the top of the page on the far left side of the screen (the link itself is white text on a dark blue background). To add one of your favorite forums to what appears in MyFlyertalk, go to that forum and click on "Forum Tools", then "Subscribe to this Forum".

You can also do the same with individual threads by clicking on "Thread Tools" and "Subscribe to this Thread" once you are inside a thread looking at it.

I seem to recall there is a thread somewhere with other helpful hints and tricks to using FT, but I can't seem to locate it right now. Hopefully I, or someone else if they find it first, will post a link to it, but certainly don't be afraid to ask questions!

Edit: I THINK this is the thread I was talking about: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/infor...xperience.html
Old Nov 8, 2015, 11:13 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Excellent. Thanks very much.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.