Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Cannot upload cover photo

Search this Thread

Old Aug 13, 2018, 1:19 pm

Programs: Erstwhile Accidental AC E35K
Originally Posted by IBJoel
That could be the result of the photo itself. If it was taken with a phone, it might contain some data that orients it upside down in certain situations. Does it look OK on your desktop?
Yes, looks okay on the desktop and uploaded properly here @ Post #430 . I flipped it into a new file, but I can't see how to delete and upload the flipped version.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 6:40 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Living the dream in Antigua and the nightmare in Florida
Programs: AA PLAT 2MM, *A Gold, WN detractor
Recently, I cannot post images using Firefox on Windows 10. The upload tab is grayed out, and I have to close the Flyertalk tab.

No problem when using MS Edge browser.

Firefox 61.0.2
Windows 10 version 1803
Old Aug 23, 2018, 1:34 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Originally Posted by SJCFlyerLG
Recently, I cannot post images using Firefox on Windows 10. The upload tab is grayed out, and I have to close the Flyertalk tab.

No problem when using MS Edge browser.

Firefox 61.0.2
Windows 10 version 1803

This is a PNG image (I also tried successfully with jpg) uploaded with Firefox on Windows.

You may want to try clearing your FT cookies and browser cache.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.