Search

Old Messages

Search this Thread

Old Jul 29, 2003, 9:53 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, Marriott LT Titanium
Old Messages

It appears that the site has wound its clock back to 5/1/03. Did something happen recently that got rid of all the new posts?
Old Jul 29, 2003, 11:21 am
dan at WebFlyer

We recently pruned posts older than January 1st, 2003 over to FT Archives. If you're looking for a topic from before that time, check over in Archives.

Old Jul 29, 2003, 1:08 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: AA EXP, UA 1K, Marriott LT Titanium
Actually, what I'm seeing is that when I go to the homepage, I see the message boards as though today were 5/1/03. So the initial view would show messages from 5/1/03 and up to 5 days before that date.

What's weird, though, is if I click on the show topics up to 5 days old, it does the query, and redisplays the thread page, but with the correct dates. Also the font appears to change (gets smaller, possibly different font.)

But the first time I pull up the page, the site appears as though it were 5/1/03.
Old Jul 30, 2003, 10:58 am
dan at WebFlyer

Hmmm... Sounds like something is caching your FT display (at least initially) in order to display the forums as if today were 5/1.

Try clearing out your browser's cache and any temporary internet files and reloading the site. Hold down the shift key while you reload the site to force the browser to grab the latest version off our server.

Sorry about the problems; we haven't done anything to "roll back" the date to 5/1, and I can't seem to duplicate the error at this end.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.