Wiki Posts
Search

how can i adjust the timezone?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2001, 11:56 am
Original Poster

Programs: AA LT PLT, SPG Gold
how can i adjust the timezone?

when i signed up the default timezone was set and the timestamp on all the posts corresponds to it. as a result the times are all off by several hours for me. how can i fix this? thanks!
Old Dec 27, 2001, 12:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The time noted is the Mountain Time Zone (-0700 UTC). Most of us have just come to accept this as "FlyerTalk Time"!
Old Dec 27, 2001, 12:21 pm
Original Poster

how odd. i've never used a version of ultimate bulletin board that didn't let the user customize the timezone in his/her preferences. that's mildly annoying. thanks for your reply.
Old Dec 27, 2001, 1:00 pm
dan at WebFlyer

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by broadwayblue:
how odd. i've never used a version of ultimate bulletin board that didn't let the user customize the timezone in his/her preferences. that's mildly annoying. thanks for your reply.</font>
Can you give me a link to a board that allows that? It may be a new feature with UBB v6. It isn't a built-in option for 5.47 or below, though.

Old Dec 27, 2001, 1:30 pm
Original Poster

my mistake, i had ultimate bulletin board confused with vBulletin. Database driven boards like vBulletin have some additional features. sorry about that.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.