Wiki Posts
Search

Gremlins in the USAir Forum

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2001, 12:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: USAir AA Hilton
Gremlins in the USAir Forum

When I click on the US forum, it briefly displays the threads, then jumps to a "This page cannot be displayed"... ??? All other forums working as usual as far as I can tell..
Old Dec 27, 2001, 12:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Must be just Hickory specific!

I've had no problems in US-land.
Old Dec 27, 2001, 12:42 pm
Original Poster

Really? It's still happening to me - only in that forum - as soon as I click on it, I get a 1 second view of the next page, and then it goes to "This page cannot be displayed"... and it's ONLY happening on the US forum.. you're messin' with me aren't you Chex???
Old Dec 27, 2001, 12:49 pm

Programs: Bah, HUMBUG!
Nope, it's fine here too... either that or it's a conspiracy to completely screw up your mind
Old Dec 27, 2001, 1:06 pm
dan at WebFlyer

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by svpii:
Really? It's still happening to me - only in that forum - as soon as I click on it, I get a 1 second view of the next page, and then it goes to "This page cannot be displayed"... and it's ONLY happening on the US forum.. you're messin' with me aren't you Chex???</font>
I just checked that forum (the listing as well as a couple topics within) and everything's behaving on Netscape/IE on Mac/PC.

Have you tried clearing out your cache and rebooting? The reboot is kind of drastic, but who knows?

Old Dec 27, 2001, 3:04 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by svpii:
and it's ONLY happening on the US forum.. you're messin' with me aren't you Chex???</font>
I'm not. Don't worry, you're not missing anything from today's banter in Dividend Miles-Land!
Old Dec 27, 2001, 3:49 pm
Original Poster

As is so often the case w/ Gremlins, the reboot did the trick . I thought I was losing it there for a minute.. which may be also true, but has nothing to do w/ the problem I was experiencing
Old Dec 27, 2001, 4:53 pm
dan at WebFlyer

I find that I have to reboot about a half dozen times a day. Usually it solves the slowdowns and display rewrite problems I get...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.