Wiki Posts
Search

New Forum - Unknown

Search this Thread

Old Dec 3, 1999, 4:12 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

New Forum - Unknown

Much like the alliance it represents, this forum is but an empty shell. I can follow the link, but there is nothing there. Not only is this a technical problem but I feel it may be a bad omen
Old Dec 3, 1999, 6:15 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Amen.
Old Dec 3, 1999, 11:42 pm

Programs: DL Diamond MM, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond . www.chicagosemianrs.org
Since James and I seem to be avid Delta fliers (did I say avid? as in enjoy?????), I would like to pronounce this as the DL(Delta)/AF(Air France)/AM(AeroMexico) Alliance room.........along with any other alliance groups other than Wings, Star and OneWorld.

CMoss

------------------
Old Dec 4, 1999, 12:24 am

Programs: UA 1.050MM, PersonalCar 0.275MM
What you get when you click on it is rather oddly symbolic, isn't it?

Shouldn't the forum be named the "Unnamed" alliance forum rather than "Unknown"?
Old Dec 6, 1999, 9:55 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Yes. Little doubt that everyone already knows what the story is here, at least technically as opposed to the future name/ feasibility/success etc of the Alliance, but in the event that the notation is a bit too cryptic "the new 'UNKNOWN' link is totally dysfuctional." We need FT to please fill in the missing link! Assumming other pressing matters are taking priority, but nonetheless though clarification may be a good idea just in case. Thanks very much.
Old Dec 10, 1999, 3:58 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Any comment, Webflyer?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.