Community
Wiki Posts
Search

American Airline Problem

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 1999, 8:37 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Location: The shape-shifting urban sprawl that is El Lay. FT member #71.
Programs: UA Gold & MM; DL & AA credit card dirt status; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Fool's Gold
American Airline Problem

I added a post to a thread I started back in February, Sunday evening (American Airlines -"Award Class Of Service"). After posting, I noticed that it refreshed, and the FlyerTalk start page listed the last American post as 5/23/99 7:40pm. This was about the right time (EDT).

Today, I can not find the post. However, the start page still lists the last American thread update as 5/23/99 7:40pm. When I click on the American link, nothing at all comes up (my default setting is posts from the last five days are to show). What gives? I cleared my memory cache, in case that was the culprit.
Old May 24, 1999, 10:18 pm
pgupta011

Are the threads now in the order when they were first posted by originating author (and not in order of last modification)?

For some topics that is the case. I noticed this in the "Only Randy Petersen" topic.

[This message has been edited by pgupta011 (edited 05-24-99).]

Old May 24, 1999, 10:26 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Location: The shape-shifting urban sprawl that is El Lay. FT member #71.
Programs: UA Gold & MM; DL & AA credit card dirt status; Hilton Diamond; Marriott Fool's Gold
Good call, pgupta! I found my Sunday night posting, chronologically in February.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.