Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Further FlyerTalk Technical Problems...

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 1999, 3:01 pm
Michael at WebFlyer

Further FlyerTalk Technical Problems...

Well, here we are again. I'd like to say that we have the problem(s) licked...because I both hope and feel that we do...but I won't.

Could everyone please hit it REALLY hard and let us know ASAP if you continue to have problems? It would be a big help.

Also everyone should now have their old ratings back and hopefully everyones old username and passwords work just fine.

Thank you all very much for your help and your patience it's appreciated.

ThanX...
-Michael

Old May 24, 1999, 3:05 pm
Commander Catcop

So far, so good.

CATMAN is back.

And CATMAN's Ghost is off haunting those who pick on his creator!
Old May 24, 1999, 3:21 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA2MM
The "old me" is back as well...
Old May 24, 1999, 11:30 pm
Original Member

Location: OMNI Award Winner, Recipient: Ol' Goal Personal Sootkase Tag Award. The Very Special Punki Authentic PiP Sootkase Tag, Pin, & T-Shirt. .........PRE-
now arturo abl to post, butt mos of tim arturo jus git whit page an brouser sey dunn.

ef arturo tri to doo thes egan, he probly git whit page, arturo wil tri en a menite.
Old May 24, 1999, 11:43 pm
pgupta011

Yeah, I am getting those blank pages and done messages too. Maybe some bug with Windows, arturo?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.