Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Two Copies of TalkMail

Search this Thread

Old Aug 2, 2011, 4:42 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Gold MM, AA Gold MM, Marriott Plat LT, HH Gold, IHG Plat, WoH Discvst, Hertz PC
Two Copies of TalkMail

For the past month or two, I have been getting two copies of each TalkMail email.

-- One goes to the address that is currently in my FlyerTalk profile.
-- The other goes to a (still) valid address of mine which I think was one I used when I originally signed up with FlyerTalk many years.

The timestamps have been about 5 to 10 minutes apart. Of the two examples I still have on my computer, it is not consistent in terms of which came first.

I think it has been at least a year, probably much longer, since I changed the address in my profile.

Anyone else having this problem?

Can IB fix it?

Thanks.
Old Feb 16, 2012, 12:07 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
I know it is a stellar publication, but there really isn't any need to send me FIVE (so far) TalkMail emails to the very same email address.
Old Feb 16, 2012, 12:48 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by cblaisd
I know it is a stellar publication, but there really isn't any need to send me FIVE (so far) TalkMail emails to the very same email address.
I recieved 2 different versions of it, 2 days apart.
Old Feb 16, 2012, 3:34 pm
No longer with Internet Brands

Programs: DL DM 1.6MM, Marriott LT Plat
Sorry about that -- the one that went out yesterday did so accidentally; it was a re-run of the 2/1/12 issue.

As to multiple receipts, just use the unsubscribe link for whichever email addresses you did not want to get the newsletter at -- it means you are subscribed multiple times.

Paul

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.