Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Support&Services > Technical Support and Feedback
Reload this Page >

Thread page not displaying completely

Thread page not displaying completely

Old Dec 30, 10, 11:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.601 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/417)

More and more, when accessing FT from my BlackBerry, I have been seeing this language at the bottom of a (truncated) thread page, where only a single post -- or part of a single post -- appears:

"Error encountered during XML parse: End tag does not match start tag 'b'."

Also, on an unrelated matter, the editing function does not seem to work on my Blackberry: although I get a message indicating that I have successfully edited my post, the post itself remains unedited. This problem has been ongoing for about a year, I would say, and was previously reported in this forum.
Old Dec 30, 10, 4:41 pm

Originally Posted by guv1976 View Post
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8530/5.0.0.601 Profile/MIDP-2.1 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/417)

More and more, when accessing FT from my BlackBerry, I have been seeing this language at the bottom of a (truncated) thread page, where only a single post -- or part of a single post -- appears:

Also, on an unrelated matter, the editing function does not seem to work on my Blackberry: although I get a message indicating that I have successfully edited my post, the post itself remains unedited. This problem has been ongoing for about a year, I would say, and was previously reported in this forum.
This is the wap version, correct? We'll take a look.
Old Dec 30, 10, 4:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Originally Posted by IB-Dick
Originally Posted by guv1976 View Post

This is the wap version, correct? We'll take a look.
Yes, the wap version of FT. Thanks for looking into this!
Old Feb 14, 11, 7:55 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

IB-Dick, any closer to fixing either or both of these problems?
Old Feb 15, 11, 6:03 pm

Not really, as the WAP version of the site is a third party software that we can't modify.