Community
Wiki Posts
Search

suggestion: the ability to reply to a pm via email

Search this Thread

Old Jan 30, 2010, 3:10 am
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Question suggestion: the ability to reply to a pm via email

i looked around and couldn't find anything on this but then again it's 2am and i've been up for 23 hours.....

has there been given any thought to allow a response to a pm directly by the pm email notification one gets.

the reason i ask is that facebook recently announced a similar feature as when i get an e-mail notification from facebook saying "so and so commented......", i can now respond directly by replying to the e-mail (and it's smart enough to eliminate signatures in the e-mail as mine all carry a default signature).

thanks and i hope this makes sense cuz like i said, i've been up for 23 hours....

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.