Wiki Posts
Search

Problems with payment today

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2023, 2:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: M&M peasant
Problems with payment today

I am trying to buy a ticket with TP, but am having my payment rejected all the time. I tried calling them and they said, they are having some unstable payments today. Anyone else experiencing this? I am trying to buy a ticket from AMS to POA and back, over LIS and my credit card is Brazilian, if that helps =)
Any tips? does that occur a lot? How long does it usually take to start working again? I kinda need to buy this ticket ASAP.

Best regards
Old Jul 10, 2023, 9:15 pm

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
Buy from an OTA?
Old Jul 11, 2023, 2:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: M&M peasant
Quick update: I managed to do it via telephone. Since I made the reservation in Europe, using the European website (I was not aware that, if you make a paid reservation, you are only able to pay in the currency you made the reservation with. But looking back, it is kinda obvious, tbh ) I was unable to pay it in BRL. I solved it with a phone call to TP and I have my ticket already, paid in BRL with my Brazilian card =)

Also, thanks for the suggestion of using an OTA. The last time I used one, the experience was terrible and I promised myself I would never do that again. Only in-person TA, where I can personally go to pester them into solving my issues or directly with the airline for me =)

Best regards

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.