Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > TalkBoard Topics
Reload this Page >

Motion Passed: FT Admin Have Discretion to Make Technical Changes in Member Handles

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Motion Passed: FT Admin Have Discretion to Make Technical Changes in Member Handles

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2007, 7:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by l'etoile
One very appreciative member here.
Just noticed the change ^^

I've been wondering for the past several years if there was a typo or if I was dyslexic. I must have looked up your screen name in my French dictionaries a dozen times to see if I was missing something
Old Jan 21, 2007, 1:15 pm
Formerly known as CollegeFlyer

Programs: UA 1K MM, AA PLT, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hertz 5*
Originally Posted by ozstamps
Thank you for almost proving my real point - you owe me a beer in Saigon next week for that.

And as background to my POV, TB spent a lot of time debating the name change motion which we only approved this year after 2 votes on it. As is recorded on the votes forum, in a motion written by me, members were given a one time opportunity to change their handle at no penalty to them - it said:
But anyone who was not a member at the time that motion was passed, or anyone who did not actively follow TalkBoard policy changes to discover the change within one month after the passage, would not have been allwoed the one-time opportunity to change his/her name without losing all post counts, join date, and special forum access (e.g. CC, OMNI).
Old Jan 29, 2007, 7:43 am

Good to see Sheri get her handle fixed ^

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.