The Result is in... (sort of)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 7, 2001, 10:16 am
Original Poster

Location: Smoke filled room, TPA and FLL/MIA :UAL 1K and 2MM,AA EX PLAT and 2MM,Lifetime Plat Starwood

I hereby declare myself GENERALISSIMO CIGARMAN ruler of all I survey. The people clamor for election results. They should not be DENYed... Therefore, I declare martial law in the CO forum,Starwood forum, and small parts of the Hilton forum. The rest of the forums will not be involved in the culutral revolution. I decree much smoking, drinking, and celebration to be held spontainously at, exactly, 10pm tonight in live chat. The peoples cabinet shall consist of the following appointments:

Minister of knowing all those doohickeys we need to fly AIR Cigars planes- B747-007

Minister of making the gameboy/ nitendo work so that the people will be complacenent- Marcus Baccus

Minister of cultural affairs- Tech girl since west texas is world reknown for its culture... and she demanded to be in charge of something!

Minister of nothing- Howie. enough said

Ministers of propaganda- Dan Hammer and Danville 1k... they fly UA... they KNOW all the tricks to keep people confused and happy with a second rate administration

More appointments will be made in the HUGE annoucement to take place monday... It may be either an announcement or just mearly take place near me... since im huge. I appoint N866abc (patrick) to be in charge since he flies Delta and understands these HUGE announcements.
The previous appointment of DOC as the minister of information is hereby rescinded... WE didn't need THAT MUCH INFORMATION... and the island does not have enough electrcity to power all those computers of his.
Until the invetable revolution, Al Haig showing up, or the actual resolution of the election... I remain your faithless leader...
Old Oct 7, 2001, 11:23 am

Programs: ACSEMM QRGold SPGLifetimePlat FairmontPlat HyattD AMEXCenturion SerenaPlat TalkBoard Founding Member
Oh geez...Thanksgiving dinner tonight up here in Canada. Lets see...what to choose...what to do...chat or dinner...oooohhhh tough decision....what to do.

Dinner it is.

Aren't dictators usually deposed, arrested or killed by the military?
Old Oct 7, 2001, 12:02 pm

Location: 3A - most likey <> BKK <--> EZE; TACA 3A nobody, but GP million miler; Hilton Gold sometimes. Successfully divorced from CO PLAT.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Dorian:
Aren't dictators usually deposed, arrested or killed by the military?</font>
Or flown to some prison on military aircraft (thus NO MILES) to South Florida - for like forever!

Old Oct 7, 2001, 12:17 pm

Location: controlling the internets from an underground bunker
Programs: So l33t that I don't need a wallet full of cards to prove it. Black is the new Gold.
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Dorian:
Aren't dictators usually deposed, arrested or killed by the military?</font>
Not good ones....
Old Oct 7, 2001, 12:47 pm

Programs: ACSEMM QRGold SPGLifetimePlat FairmontPlat HyattD AMEXCenturion SerenaPlat TalkBoard Founding Member
markbach...so you mean that Cigarman is going to jail? How dare you say such things!?
Old Oct 7, 2001, 2:19 pm

Location: controlling the internets from an underground bunker
Programs: So l33t that I don't need a wallet full of cards to prove it. Black is the new Gold.
markbach...so you mean that Cigarman is going to jail? How dare you say such things!?</font>
So, should I put you down for a US$10,000 donation to the "Bail out cigarman"* fund?

*503(c) non-profit charity
Old Oct 7, 2001, 2:31 pm

No, I would rather contribute $100,000 to the "Keep Cigarman in Jail" fund...

Dorian
Old Oct 7, 2001, 3:32 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

No, I would rather contribute $100,000 to the "Keep Cigarman in Jail" fund...

Dorian
</font>
----

Wouldn't that be grossly unfair to all the others now serving jail terms?

Could that possibly be "cruel and unusal" punishment?

Scared straight!
Old Oct 7, 2001, 3:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Let's vote about it...

All those in favour if dictatorship stand to the left
Old Oct 7, 2001, 4:39 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Earned status with AA, DL, SPG, HH, Hyatt, Marriott, Seabourn, NCL, National, Hertz...I miss my bed!
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by cigarman:
I decree much smoking, drinking, and celebration to be held spontainously at, exactly, 10pm tonight in live chat. The peoples cabinet shall consist of the following appointments:

Minister of cultural affairs- Tech girl since west texas is world reknown for its culture... and she demanded to be in charge of something!

</font>
Um, cigar... as I have always stated... I have culture despite having lived in West Texas for two years and nine months. (Wow... seems strange to think I completed a degree in that time and still managed to consume a small distillery in the process.)

That said, I appreciate the appointment... as all of the other appointees know, I not only know all of the culturally correct (in C-man terms, anyhow) institutions in the Big D, but also throughout the Panhandle.

Let the decadance begin....
Old Oct 7, 2001, 6:15 pm

Programs: UA1K/3MM, AA & DL 1MM, *wood Plat, Hertz Pres.
Seriously, who did win!!!!!!

------------------
UA1K,Plt. AA, M/M DL,
Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Plt, Starwood Plt.
Old Oct 7, 2001, 6:25 pm
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum1/HTML/005359.html
Old Oct 7, 2001, 8:53 pm
In memoriam

Programs: AA EXP - UA *G MM - HH Diamond - Hertz PC
Probably a silly question... but is this going to be considered a "benevolent" dictatorship?

------------------
danville 1K
Old Oct 7, 2001, 8:56 pm
Original Poster

Location: Smoke filled room, TPA and FLL/MIA :UAL 1K and 2MM,AA EX PLAT and 2MM,Lifetime Plat Starwood
I wish to annouce more appointments so that the people will be pleased...
The mission, to the americus, position will be staffed by Chexfan...
The ministry of spies shall be staffed by Missydarling as she is deep "inside" the eskino empire and watching our interests.
The ministry of reinformation (making what the general says actually make sense) shall be run by JanAz as she has a Z in her name, and we want someone who can use ALL the letters...
Old Oct 8, 2001, 4:21 pm
Moderator, Argentina and FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lord of Malbec & all Wines Argentine. AA EXP / Marriott Lifetime Silver / Hertz Presidents Circle
Cigarman, your excelency, congratulations on your election. I have a hard to get stick that perhaps you would like to savour, a Cohiba Millenium Torpedo... (got 2 as a gift from a good friend who still had some left from early 2000 when he stocked up on those).

Are you planning to make an FT gathering sometime soon...?

Cheers,
Alejandro (Gaucho100K)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.