Search

List of TB candidates?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2013, 1:34 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
List of TB candidates?

I can't seem to find the list of TB candidates that we have each year. It usually contains how long they have been on FT and brief self-description by each candidate.

Yes, I have seen the questions asked so far but that does not necessarily include every candidate (so may not have answered).

In fact, I don't even know how many candidates there are this year.
Old Nov 6, 2013, 1:37 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
http://www.flyertalk.com/talkthevote/
Old Nov 6, 2013, 1:43 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend
Original Poster

Programs: Bates Motel Plat
Originally Posted by cblaisd
Thanks. I suggest that it be put under the TalkBoard elections sub-forum to make it easier to find.
Old Nov 6, 2013, 4:06 pm
Community Director Emerita

Dov, I had it in the global announcement across all of FlyerTalk. However, recognizing some things can't be said too many times, I've put it up as an announcement in the Debate forum itself.
Old Nov 9, 2013, 8:06 pm

Programs: AA, Delta, UA & thanks to FTers for my PC Gold!
Some piggyback questions:

1) Is there a deadline to submit questions for TB candidates?

2) Will all member-submitted questions be published in the public campaign forum, or does admin "screen" questions then decide what to be asked?
Old Nov 11, 2013, 2:58 pm

Programs: LH HON,BA GGL GfL,Hyatt LT Glob,Mrtt LT P,Hilt LT D,IC Amb,Acc P,GHA Tit,LHW Strlg,Sixt/Av/Hz D/Pres
I would like to vote for troublemakers, so kokonutz already has my vote, but I'm too lazy to read all these questions and answers, anyone else who isn't a kiss-... and whom I should vote for? kthxbai

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.