Proposal: Rename Radisson goldpoints plus forum as Club Carlson

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Proposal: Rename Radisson goldpoints plus forum as Club Carlson

Search this Thread

Old Apr 24, 2011, 8:01 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
The secret ballot selection is my fault. I didn't notice that I had selected it until nsx pointed it out just now. I tried to go back and see if I could "unsecret" it, but that option is not available. At least the integrity of the secret ballot has been proven to be solid.

For the record, I did not vote. Again I apologize; this one just slipped my mind. I am in favor of keeping the program names current.
Old Apr 24, 2011, 9:13 pm
In Memoriam, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL: 3.8 MM, Marriott: Lifetime Titanium
Originally Posted by Spiff
For the record, I did not vote. Again I apologize; this one just slipped my mind. I am in favor of keeping the program names current.

You're forgiven Bro'.

And I really don't remember if I voted on this either.

But then again I forget what I had for dinner tonight.
Old Apr 25, 2011, 8:31 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: UALifetimePremierGold, Marriott LifetimeTitanium
Well thank goodness 6 of us did; it would have been pretty embarrassing to have this one defeated.

Re: dinner. I grilled a steak, but can't get grilled steak smell out of the house

Cheers.
Old Apr 25, 2011, 9:38 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by SkiAdcock
Well thank goodness 6 of us did; it would have been pretty embarrassing to have this one defeated.

Re: dinner. I grilled a steak, but can't get grilled steak smell out of the house

Cheers.
Try Febreeze Air Effects or Lysol Neutra Air. Although, there are worse smells to have stuck in your house.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.