Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Community > TalkBoard Topics > TalkBoard Election Debate Archives > Talkboard Debate Archives > TalkBoard Elections/13
Reload this Page >

Question 3: What would you like from Internet Brands (site owner)?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Question 3: What would you like from Internet Brands (site owner)?

Old Nov 5, 2013, 5:35 am

Programs: QF LTS WP, Avis Pres Club, HH Diam.
Better search and mobile app function.
Old Nov 6, 2013, 10:32 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
Regarding the iOS app, this is something from the iOS app thread in the Technical Support Forum from IBobi regarding the latest iOS app update and afaic, it's not acceptable

And if you see my posts before and after the post I quoted below, you can see not only why this is un-acceptable but I'm pissed as it's embarrassing (and forgive any formatting and linking errors but once I hit send, the app doesn't allow one to update)

I have reported the issues to app development. Hoping they are able to fix, but at the moment further app development is on hold, including bug fixes. I'll update as I have new information, but I realize this is not the news we all wanted to hear. At least some of the issues have been resolved, so hopefully the app is usable if not ideal. There is of course always the option to view the full site via your mobile browser.
So where imho, it looks lime COdbaUA has F/t acting as its beta tester, right now, Internet Brands is running a very close second

Last edited by goalie; Nov 7, 2013 at 8:58 am
Old Nov 7, 2013, 1:58 pm
Moderator: Smoking Lounge; FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Lifetime (for now) Gold MM, HH Gold, Giving Tootsie Pops to UA employees, & a retired hockey goalie
And since there has been no response from Internet Brands in how to get the previous "semi-functional" version of the app back, I looked for a fix and found one*

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/21745056-post97.html

*gotta love this whole internet and google thingy
Old Nov 8, 2013, 8:31 am

Programs: UA-1k, 1mm, Marriott-LT Platinum, Hertz-Presidents Circle
I don't use the mobile app but I know several who try to and don't like it so that would be in agreement with others. I would like to be able to put in pictures for our avatars. I don't know the history behind this but it must have happened before me. I would like to see people's faces if they choose or whatever.
Old Nov 8, 2013, 10:52 am
Moderator, Hertz; FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hilton Contributor BadgeHyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: UA 1MM, BA GGL, Hyatt Glob, Hilton Diamond and others
A better mobile app - the current one is just not good enough.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.