Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Online Boarding Pass ex-USA?

Search this Thread

Old Aug 5, 2008, 7:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Mostly Mileage Plus (UGS) + AAdvantage (Gold)
Online Boarding Pass ex-USA?

Do ex-USA LX flights offer print-at-home boarding passes, or is only online-check-in permitted?

I have a long layover before my LX flight, but the LX checkin counter only opens 4 hours before departure, so I wish to have boarding pass in hand to take advantage of other Star lounges.
Old Aug 6, 2008, 12:24 am
szg
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: LH(OS) HON, IC RA
Originally Posted by blueone
Do ex-USA LX flights offer print-at-home boarding passes, or is only online-check-in permitted?

I have a long layover before my LX flight, but the LX checkin counter only opens 4 hours before departure, so I wish to have boarding pass in hand to take advantage of other Star lounges.
Take a look here.

http://www.swiss.com/web/EN/services..._airports.aspx

If your airport is on the list, it is possible.
Old Aug 6, 2008, 12:45 am

Programs: UA, TK, Starwood > Marriott, Hilton, Accor
Last time I tried ex JFK, all I got was an "e-receipt" confirming that I had checked in. But it was not a boarding pass, so I still had to go to a counter at JFK to get the document that then let me pass security. So I believe the OP might have a problem.
Old Aug 6, 2008, 2:30 am

Programs: Amanjunkie
You'll get an e-receipt and will have to go to the checkin counter anyways

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.