Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Miles&More for drinking Heineken! (Switzerland only)

Search this Thread

Old Apr 17, 2008, 3:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
I just sent off the sms for the beer promotion, but having read the terms & conditions I see it is for Swiss residents only. Do you think this will pose any problems? I have an address I can use down here, and I wrote it on the form. I also have a Swiss mobile phone which is not registered because it dates from years ago, before registration was compulsory. I wouldn't have thought registering for miles through beer would create any problems with rights of residence, surely?
Old Jul 18, 2008, 6:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB Platinum, M&M FTL, BA Blue
What's happened with the beer thing? I tried sending off a couple of sms's, but got the reply 'service closed'. On the heineken website, the promotion is still there. In the conditions, one can send sms's until 31.12.08.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.