Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Not taking a connecting flight, will Swiss cancel my RT?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2006, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

Not taking a connecting flight, will Swiss cancel my RT?

I'm planning to visit Paris and Zurich this summer. It's cheaper to fly to CDG instead of ZRH, even though the plane connects there. So I'm thinking of just getting off the plane at ZRH on my departure. For the return, I'll just hop on the plane at CDG. Question is, if I don't show up for the connection at ZRH during my departure, will Swiss cancel my entire RT? OW is not a possibility since it costs 3x more per flight.
Old Mar 26, 2006, 1:36 pm

Programs: some
yes, every airline that has some primitive IT installed will do this. Flights CDG-ZRH-CDG are pretty cheap, you might want to check out this option - or even better take the TGV and experience high speed train travel while enjoying the landscape
Old Mar 26, 2006, 1:37 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
So you have xxx-ZRH-CDG-ZRH-xxx and want to skip ZRH-CDG? If you do then likely the rest of your ticket will be cancelled.
Old Mar 26, 2006, 2:26 pm
Original Poster

Ouch that sucks. Renting a car is too expensive too.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.