Wiki Posts
Search

G-fares on Swiss?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 16, 2006, 1:48 am
Original Poster

Programs: PC
G-fares on Swiss?

Any idea if G on Swiss is a 100% mileage accrual fare? It seems to be 100% on Miles & More, but unfortunately I have no other term of comparison since none of the *A airlines seem to have updated their fare list to include Swiss. It's crucial for my attempt to get E status on AC's Aeroplan, so I'd really like to know.

Thanks for any info

edit: If it makes any difference, this is what Aeroplan says on their website:

Aeroplan Miles and Aeroplan flight segments accumulated on Tango fares (R, K, G, P, E, N and T booking classes) and Tourist fares (R, K, N, G, P booking classes) do not count towards Air Canada top-tier status.

So, is G on LX the same as G on AC??
Old Mar 16, 2006, 2:09 am
formerly Fly-Swiss

Programs: SQ
I wouldn't compare G fares of AC and LX. It is difficult to say if you will get 100% on Aeroplan. I would rather call Aeroplan directly.

BTW, if you look at LH table on Aeroplan, you get 50% in Europe and 100% international for G.
Old Mar 16, 2006, 2:19 am
Original Poster

Couldn't even find that table on Aeroplan's website...I guess I'll e-mail them, though probably after April 1st.

It would be great if they had the same policy for Swiss G-fares, I'm flying BKK-ZRH-BUH, so the main portion of the trip is intercontinental.
Old Mar 16, 2006, 2:45 am
formerly Fly-Swiss

Programs: SQ
Originally Posted by lecter
Couldn't even find that table on Aeroplan's website...I guess I'll e-mail them, though probably after April 1st.

It would be great if they had the same policy for Swiss G-fares, I'm flying BKK-ZRH-BUH, so the main portion of the trip is intercontinental.
Aeroplan

Here is the link, but I would rather contact them as LX may have a different accrual schedule.
Old Mar 16, 2006, 3:00 am
Original Poster

Muchas gracias, helpful table you linked

I guess I will definitely have to get the info from the horse's mouth, since I noticed that G on Austrian, though also in M & M yields 70% for intra-European sectors.

It's funny: if they credit 50% for the Euro flights, I'll be a few hundred miles short of *S status

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.