Search

Bellevue Lounge Terminal E / Access

Search this Thread

Old Mar 12, 2006, 5:20 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL, Marriott Plat
Bellevue Lounge Terminal E / Access

Hi!
Does anyone know if the access to the Bellevue lounge at Terminal E is still granted for Diners Club cardholders? If yes, can I bring one guest or is there a charge? And what´s offered in the lounge. Any hot food or decent snacks?

thanx for the infos,
thomas
Old Mar 12, 2006, 5:25 am
Moderator: Lufthansa Miles & More, India based airlines, India, External Miles & Points Resources

Programs: LH SEN
I got in there with my DC card in September 2005. Nice lounge, some food, very good selection of newpapers and magazines. Guest fee is way too high:

http://www.loungeguide.net/wiki/u/Zu...ndent_Bellevue
Old Mar 12, 2006, 10:55 am
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL, Marriott Plat
thanx for the link!

not sure yet if i will use the lounge... maybe i´ll just grab a drink and wait with my travel companions in the public area.

-tom
Old Mar 14, 2006, 3:26 am

Programs: SK*G, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 Gold
I used the lounge yesterday morning and was disappointed - I expected a breakfast buffet and the only thing offered was some Croissants, Nespresso machine, Juice and some fruit.

Even the SAS lounge in GOT has more to offer
Old Mar 14, 2006, 4:03 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by tomashi
Hi!
Does anyone know if the access to the Bellevue lounge at Terminal E is still granted for Diners Club cardholders? If yes, can I bring one guest or is there a charge? And what´s offered in the lounge. Any hot food or decent snacks?

thanx for the infos,
thomas

YES!!!! DC has a web page.

there is a faq for lounges. thanx. @:-)
Old Mar 14, 2006, 4:03 am
formerly Fly-Swiss

Programs: SQ
Isn't it luxuous nowadays to have nespresso and croissants in a lounge? Except F lounges, I have seen much worst than that.
Old Mar 14, 2006, 9:30 am

Programs: SK*G, PC Plat Amb, Hertz #1 Gold
Originally Posted by Fly-Swiss
Isn't it luxuous nowadays to have nespresso and croissants in a lounge? Except F lounges, I have seen much worst than that.
Yes, there are worse lounges but someone said that this was "one of the best in Europe" and I got my hopes up, thats all. At least there were nice leather couches and some peace & quiet.

The Silverkris lounge in SIN is still my #1.
Old Mar 14, 2006, 6:35 pm
Suspended

Try the OTP lounge

Originally Posted by Bjornstrom
Yes, there are worse lounges but someone said that this was "one of the best in Europe" and I got my hopes up, thats all. At least there were nice leather couches and some peace & quiet.

The Silverkris lounge in SIN is still my #1.

Bjorn, if you have the same preferences as me - a nice range of food and drinks and free Internet - I can recomand you the lounge in Bucuresti. You won't be disapointed. @:-)

And I fully agree with you that ZRH is nothing special.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.