Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Swiss and Star Alliance

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2006, 6:32 pm

Question double miles

Originally Posted by derpelikan
here is the link ... confirming the date.

http://list.nfsolution.com/eNews2_2006/files_eng/p4.htm
How does one qualify for the double miles?
I am (or was) a Swiss Travel Club member (lowest level) and a LH Senator who will fly VCE-JNB-VCE in end of April. Is registration for a promotion necessary? Automatic if purchase of Swiss ticket?
Thanks.
Old Mar 2, 2006, 9:32 pm

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
thai

Originally Posted by recchisur
How does one qualify for the double miles?
I am (or was) a Swiss Travel Club member (lowest level) and a LH Senator who will fly VCE-JNB-VCE in end of April. Is registration for a promotion necessary? Automatic if purchase of Swiss ticket?
Thanks.

it was in the thai newsletter, i think you have to call m&M if they have promotion .dp
Old Mar 29, 2006, 8:07 am
Original Member

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
the new printed LH summer 2006 timetable welcomes SWISS as a new StarAlliance member per april-1-2006 (this confirms what was already did post here a month ago). Regarding SAA they didn't print the exact date (which is to my understanding april-10) but say 'by mid-april'.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.