Search

problems accessing my Travelclub account

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2005, 4:50 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Programs: miles&more, MileagePlus
Thumbs down problems accessing my Travelclub account

for over 24 hours now (several times already in the past two months, but never that long) I get the following error message:

Mein Konto

[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Old Dec 27, 2005, 4:59 am

Programs: LX, AZ, BA, LH, SA
Mine seems to work though
Old Dec 27, 2005, 6:38 am

Programs: M&M, Fan of MO, Shangri-La.
Nothing to worry Rudi - that happened to me several times also in the past. Sometimes it works on the second try withing a minute, but I've also had to wait for several days.

Something similar happens frequently with my award bookings: It's like playing "hide and seek": Sometimes I can see them, sometimes I can't.

I think, but cannot confirm, that this has to do with manual entries to the PNRs or your account, i.e. time changes, manual credits or debits for flights etc.
Those entries probably lock the account so that there cannot be any simultaneous changes from multiple sources at the same time.

On the other hand, I could very well imagine that there is a manual check that is triggered if your account exceeds a certain number of miles. (or millions of miles, in your case... )
Since there's nothing wrong with the Coop promo, it's only annoying, but no danger of loosing anything.
Old Dec 27, 2005, 6:44 am
Moderator: InterContinental Hotels and Germany

Honestly, I should count the number of times, I was able to access the account . I was not able to access my LX Account for the whole Christmas time (24 - 26 Dec).
Today at 6.15 a.m. in the morning (German Time) I was able to access my account, but in the moment I just got an error message (various form timeout, error message, etc.).

Jan

Last edited by FLYGVA; Dec 27, 2005 at 6:44 am Reason: spelling
Old Dec 27, 2005, 9:45 am
Original Member
Original Poster

I just did successfully log in, now, and notice with satisfaction that all Coop superpoints from the 1:1 promotion have been credited, even the ones I did on dec-25 already show (officially after the promotion did end).
Old Jan 15, 2006, 5:52 pm
Original Member
Original Poster

Swiss TravelClub
Website Maintenance

Dear Visitor,

We are improving the service for your comfort. For this reason the Swiss Travelclub website is currently not available. If you have any urgent request please send us an e-mail at [email protected] or call your Service Center.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you are now encountering and thank you in advance for your patience.

Your Swiss TravelClub
Old Jan 16, 2006, 12:16 am
Original Member
Original Poster

Mein Konto

[an error occurred while processing this directive]
Old Jan 16, 2006, 1:51 am

Programs: LX/M&M, UA, AA, AF/KL, SPG Gold
try again after a few seconds

Rudi,

I've got the very same message quite often during the last few weeks. Sometimes (but not always) it helps to wait a few seconds and try again. (I suspect that it's some connection problem (timeout?) between the webserver and the database with the account data.)

andy
Old Jan 16, 2006, 2:43 am

Programs: M&M FTL (*Silver), KLM/AF blue
Delete Cookies and Internet Files

I think this happens if you check your account(s) very often. There is probabbly some kind of security to prevent multiple access.

Normally I managed to access after I had deleted all cookies and termporary internet files

(In Internet Explorer go to Tools -> Internet Options and then choose delete files cookies and then again delete files (don't forget to tick "delete files" on the next window before clicking OK again).
Be aware: You delete all cookies and temporary files, which may cause certain side effects, i.e. some webiste will not recognise you again. etc...)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.